Naples FL Real Estate Attorney
Real estate is a significant investment fraught with multiple risks. A sale or purchase correctly structured and prudently closed is an exciting event. That said, unexpected costs, title and survey issues, contract disputes and a number of ever-evolving Hot Topic issues can jeopardize your transaction, wasting your time and money. Current Hot Topic issues include unpermitted construction improvements and completed improvements with open permits, meaning the permits have not been properly closed out. Either issue can be an expensive surprise for an unsuspecting owner or prospective purchaser. Check out our Hot Topic link for discussions on some of these issues. As your lawyer, we focus on your interests, to best identify, explain, and hopefully structure around or resolve these potential stumbling blocks.
John P. White has decades of experience structuring, recognizing issues, and closing real estate transactions. John is very familiar with the local real estate market and is actively involved in the local real estate community. As a member of the Naples Area Board of Realtors, John served as past co-chairman of the NABOR Legal Resources Committee, the committee of attorneys and realtors charged with drafting the local NABOR standard sales, leasing and listing contract forms. Over the years we have established collaborative relationships with reputable title insurers, local realtors, builders, lenders and other service professionals essential to a successful real estate focused law practice.
We are privileged to serve our clients as purchasers of primary and second homes from out of state and outside the U.S., including Canada and Europe. We also work extensively with individuals, real estate developers, lenders and contractors through all phases of the real estate purchase, construction, financing, and sale transaction.
With our experience, we know a thing or two, because we have seen a thing or two. A sampling of our typical clients and real estate related matters include:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Titling Solutions for persons relocating to Florida
- Intrafamily Title Transfers
- For Sale by Owner transactions, including Contact Drafting and Closing Services
- Lender representation for Closing and Escrow Agent Transactions
- Closing Agent representation for Borrowers on Mortgage Loan Refinances
- Builders, Contractors and Real Estate Developers
- Document Reviews for New Construction Purchasers
- Construction Administration and Disbursement Services for New Construction Projects
- Residential and Commercial Leasing Transactions
- Foreign USRP Purchasers and Investors
- General Contractor and Subcontractor Matters
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Sales Contract, Condominium and Homeowner document reviews
- Title Searches and Title Insurance Issuance and Reviews
Our affiliated “CLOSINGS MADE EASY!” title company, Seaview Title Company, LLC, provides an additional service option to our Lender, Realtor, and Real Estate clients. The team at Seaview Title includes licensed title agents, escrow officers, and experienced closers, providing competitively priced real estate closing, title, and escrow services for residential and commercial properties across Florida.
We hope to see and talk to you soon.